Dennis Common - Privacy Statement
- If you choose to contact us via this website we will
automatically be in possession of certain personal
information about you (e.g. your email address).
- Without your consent to do so, we will not pass
personal information about you to any third party
- Personal information sent to us will only be used
in the context of any enquiry you care to make.
- We will not send unsolicited advertising material
unless you choose to opt in to any such promotional
campaign we may run.
This website does not
use any hidden means
to collect personal
* Our web server records certain information regarding your
country of origin, the web browser and/or search engine you use,
and the date, time and duration of your visit. None of this
information is of a personal nature, and is used only to
evaluate the performance of the website.